2010年10月28日星期四

Got Into The Habit Of Saving Money

"Earn money without working" surely describes my dream now, I waitfor something better to turn up.I can do nothing during my working time,but at the end of the month, I can get the salary from my boss,I can sleep to wake naturally,count my money so tired.Almost all the college student dreams for this,definitely it is a fantasy.Therfore,we started to think about how to save money. Saving your money is always going to be a good thing in a bad economy or in a good one. It really doesn’t matter where you are financially living below your means and saving your money is a great thing.

1.Buy discount out-of-season goods

As you may know,the new products appear in the market is always expensive, but after the vague,the products is much cheaper than before,and now you can choose you want,like Nike Shox Shoes,Nike Air Force,Chanel bags,Coco Clothes.

2.Don't Eat Out

One of the fastest ways to run up a bill is to overspend. I was literally shocked at how far $40 could get you on food if you shop at a major food chain like Wal-Mart as opposed to eating out at fast food places. Another benefit of eating in and opposed to eating out is that it is normally healthier for you as well. That means both your budget and your body will thank you.

3. Invest Your Money

Saving your money is a good idea, but don't stop there. Investing your money into stocks and other securities can take the money that you save and multiply it. This way your nest egg will grow in two ways, from continuous investment from you and from appreciation.



Some Ideas About Saving Money

没有评论:

发表评论